areas of expertise
- Product Development, Management & Governance
- Digital Change Management
- Revenue Optimisation
- Operational Risk
- MA Hons, Business Organisation, Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh
- Advanced Certificate in Marketing (Part 1), Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Client Advisor Competency Standards (CACS) Papers 1&2, Institute of Banking and Finance, Singapore
Ian is a highly experienced financial services professional with over 20 years experience in leading the implementation of new business models and the development of innovative products.
Prior to consulting, Ian’s roles included: Regional Digital Solutions Officer for BNP Paribas Wealth Management in Asia; Product and Business Management roles at BNP Paribas Wealth Management and Deutsche Bank; Head of Operational Risk for Barclays Wealth Asia.
Ian has deep experience in all aspects of the product cycle, including product design, pricing, validation, approval and launch. He has broad cross-asset class knowledge from simple cash products through to complex derivative products. He is highly skilled in effectively engaging and managing operational and control functions through the product lifecycle to ensure that solutions are robust from both
a commercial and control perspective.
Outside of work, Ian enjoys playing touch rugby and is currently mastering the art of ‘low & slow’ barbeque, one recipe at a time.