Practifi, Business Management Platform
Practifi is a business management platform for financial services. Built on the world’s leading enterprise CRM platform, it helps wealth businesses connect with their customers, drive efficiency gains and simplify compliance.
Practifi had already begun to establish itself in Asia-Pacific. Ahead of a global expansion, Practifi’s Board wanted to better understand the UK market and key strategic drivers in a compressed timeframe.
What we did
Opus Una quickly mobilised a planning workshop with Practifi’s CEO and Strategy Director to:
- Share insight on trends and drivers influencing UK Wealth Management
- Workshop the existing Practifi proposition to better understand product
fit with the UK market
- Agree the scope and plan for Market Analysis
- Mapped and segmented the UK Wealth Management market
- Defined the initial stages of a market entry strategy
Through an accelerated piece of work, in a very short space of time we were able to give our client with a very limited presence in the UK a clear understanding of the market and drivers. This work was a direct input into the Board’s decision-making on the firm’s expansion strategy.