Wealth Management division of a UK-based global banking group.
Our client, the Wealth Management division of a Global Banking Group wanted to ensure that its product development processes, governance and organisation were optimised and aligned with regulatory principles.
What we did
- Led review of product design processes against conduct risk principles
- Worked with leadership team to design and mobilise new Client Solutions
and Products and Services development functions
- Delivered recommendations to senior management for enhancements to
process and governance
- Led Products and Services response to FCA enquiry on readiness for RDR
- Increased consistency and rigour around how products and services are delivered and aligned with regulatory principles
- Improved connectivity between product teams and coverage teams globally
- More effective assessment of commercial viability of new products and improved gathering and use of client insight